Location: Cedar Park Texas, Dallas Texas, Chicago Illinois, San Jose California
- Work closely with our Product Owner and end-users through the full software life cycle of system scoping, requirements gathering, technical specifications, development and testing.
- Develop and maintain process maps and Requirements Documentation for workflows encompassing biological systems design, production requests, order placement and inventory management.
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze and document research needs and functional requirements.
- Work with the informatics team to create detailed system specifications.
- Work with development teams for requirements grooming and sprint planning.
- Work with Product Owner to identify milestones and monitor project progress.
- Operate independently but recognize the need to consult stakeholders and keep them informed of progress, user concerns and unexpected change requests.
- Serve as the conduit between the user community and the sales team during regular project discussions.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years business or process analysis experience, supporting and implementing enterprise IT solutions in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device environment.
- Previous molecular biology experience in a core or protein engineering laboratory is desirable.
- Excellent documentation skills of Requirements, Workflow Design and Technical Specifications.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and with off-shore teams. Familiarity with tools such as Jira for managing software development activities is desired.
- Can operate independently in alignment with the overall PSI
- Ability to learn new technical and business domain content through discussion with subject matter experts and review of information sources.
- Project experience organizing timeliness, meetings, and delivery of work collateral on predictable schedules.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]