Location: Dallas Texas, Chicago Illinois, San Jose Califormia
Duties: Implements and operates critical project management processes within PMLC guidelines and best practice. Assists in the development, creation and maintenance of project plans, artifacts and associated reporting. Assists with financial reporting and controls as directed. Works with other projects and PMs to integrate and manage project plans, tasks and reporting. Communicates formally and informally with project leadership as directed. Works independently with diverse groups to proactively identify and execute on areas where project tools, project process or project infrastructure can be used to facilitate better outcomes.
Sr. Project Manager
- Bachelor s degree or higher. Candidate may substitute 3 years of work experience for 1 year of
- At least five, preferably seven years of medium to large-scale project experience in a project
- At least five, preferably seven years of strong experience with project planning, resource
planning, and work plan development, and project management processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide
information effectively when under pressure, regardless of audience.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaboration skills
with all levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills. Comfortable
prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Complete fluency in speaking and writing in the English language is required.
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, LEAN)
- Preferred seven years of medium to large-scale project experience in a project management
- Preferred seven years of strong experience with project planning, resource planning, work plan
development, and project management processes.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including: requirements gathering,
design, development, testing, training, quality assurance, development methods/techniques,
testing methods/techniques and implementation planning and execution.
- PMI certification preferred.
- Experience with enterprise project portfolio management development.
- Preferred experience with use of Workfront, Jira and Confluence.
- Preferred experience using SAFe Agile.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]